Import into vietnam
SMP GROUP has operated for many years in conducting international trade activities. We connet customers wishing to access good-quality product sources and raw materials to the suitable suppliers, conduct commercial transactions and perform import/export opeartions, professional logistics to create flows of goods and services between countries.
1. GENERAL SERVICES
SMP GROUP provides Import services to Vietnam in 5 main stages:
1.1. Consulting and Designing Solutions: Our leading import-export, logistics experts will design suitable solutions based on the problems (needs) given by customers, ensuring quality, progress and legality.
1.2. International Commercial Transactions: Under customer authorization, we conduct international trade transactions and exchanges with suppliers, including negotiation, purchase, quality assurance of output products , international payments … as well as provide full legal trading documentation.
1.3. Imports and International Logistics: We link logistics and warehousing networks in partner countries, design shipping options that match the nature of the goods, and carry out international shipping. The leading experts on import and export through official channels of SMP GROUP will, on behalf of customers, handle all necessary procedures for goods clearance, ensure safety, speed and compliance with the provisions of the law of Vietnam as well as those of partner countries.
1.4. Domestic Logistics: We provide freight services to 63 provinces and cities nationwide and door to door delivery to customers.
1.5. After-Sales Services: Our responsibility is considered fulfilled until the customer is completely satisfied with the product, even though we do not manufacture the product directly. SMP GROUP will continue to become a connecting intermediary even after the goods have been delivered to customers, quickly reflecting all problems to suppliers for resoloving, as well as fully implementing other customer service.
2. DETAILED SERVICES
STAGE 1: CONSULTING AND DESINGING SOLUTIONS
Products (models, functions, brand identity …)
International sources and outlets
Finance and cost optimization
Import procedures and other legal matters
Schedule, routes and international means of transportation
Insurance and cargo safety measures
Accompanying services (tallying, baling, shockproofing …)
Market research consulting
STAGE 2: INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS
Connecting customers with the suitable suppliers
Exchanging purchase information with suppliers
Drafting and signing commercial contracts
Making orders and managing order schedules
Negotiating and optimizing costs
Checking the actual production sites
Checking the quality and design of the products
Foreign currency conversion and Payment authorization
Packaging and labeling of goods
Inventory and receiving goods from suppliers
Checking and receiving documents and procedures under the responsibility of the seller
Acceptance and liquidation of commercial contracts
STAGE 3: IMPORTS AND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
Receiving goods under terms of EX Works, FOB, CIF …
Looking up HS Code and import tax, calculating import cost
Classification and implementation of goods protection measures (baled, shockproof …)
Shipping in the host country
Inventory and loading into containers / dismantling of goods from containers
Planning for domestic and international shipping
Container / truck booking, ship booking
Payment of storage charges for ports, yards and other service charges (lifting, disinfection …)
Accomplishing the necessary import procedures:
+ Declaration of domestic products (Registration publication or Self-declaration).
+ Registration for inspection and quality control (food safety).
+ Payment of import duties, VAT, and other taxes as prescribed.
+ Completing import documents (Customs Declaration, Invoice, C / O, Packing List …).
+ Conducting customs clearance procedures at the customs offices of both sides.
Management of road / sea / air transportation
STAGE 4: DOMESTIC LOGISTICS
Domestic transportation (63 provinces / cities)
Warehouse services in Vietnam
STAGE 5: AFTER-SALES SERVICES
Supporting to send customer feedback to suppliers and vice versa in the process of using products and services
Supporting to resolve complaints with suppliers
Performing after-sales logistics
Managing recalled products
3. Why is SMP GROUP the best choice for commodity import operations?
Competitive service costs
SMP GROUP is committed to cost transparency and high competitiveness in the market, and especially deserves the quality of service as well as customer satisfaction experience. For a fee charged customers will receive a comprehensive service chain before, during and after importing the goods.
Experts and qualified staffs
The most valuable source of “capital” for SMP GROUP to confidently provide the best services to customers is our staff. They are leaded by top experts in the field of import, export and logistics and professional support groups who are well trained, always listening and ready to solve the most difficult problems of customers in the most thoughtful and timely manner.
A professional logistic system
SMP GROUP owns a professional transport network and warehouse system distributed in economic, commercial and financial capitals, major cargo centers in Vietnam and partner countries, creating international cargo flows and ready for all logistic requirements.
An extensive partner network
SMP GROUP associates with many reputable partners in the process of providing services related to trade and import and export. Our partners are suppliers, including local businesses, retailers – suppliers of quality goods, or carriers – safe and professional logistics service providers.
In particular, SMP GROUP is also an active member of trade associations, business associations in Vietnam and partner countries. We also maintain close relationships with local authorities, socio-professional organizations in the host country to promote trade cooperation.
Elimination of all barriers in international imports
Why does a customer need an intermediary for the import of international goods? Here are the reasons:
1. Language barrier: During transaction and purchase process, customers will often have to communicate with foreign partners. It will be difficult for both sides if there is a language barrier. A customer will not be able to reach a commercial agreement with a supplier without fully understanding the supplier’s products or customer policies. At the same time, language differences also make it difficult for customers to resolve legal procedures with the customs.
Meanwhile, customers no longer have to worry about language issues when there is an intermediary like SMP GROUP, because we will become the most dedicated “interpreters” on behalf of customers in transactions, negotiations, information exchange with foreign partners.
2. International payments: International financial transactions are not easy, need to be based on the laws of the host country, require foreign currency conversion and international and domestic means of payment (domestic bank cards, domestic e-wallets). International transactions can also be risky.
Due to SMP GROUP’s services, international payments become easier, because we have a full range of reliable tools for financial transactions as well as the ability to promptly handle any risks in the payment process.
3. Legal issues: International import and export always comes with a lot of legal regulations and procedures, requiring importers to have good preparation for the smooth import process. Besides, importers need to know how to handle all kinds of legal documents (Who provided? Which agency approved? How to declare?, etc.). In addition, there are different laws in different countries regarding international trade, international financial transactions, international transport, etc.
When coming to SMP GROUP, customers will be fully consulted and supported on legal issues, we always ensure the highest legal conditions for goods to be successfully delivered to customers.
4. International shipping: International shipping requires a system of transportation and storage facilitiese. Not every customer has a mean of transportation or warehouse in a convenient location, in the case of a rental, the price will be very high. Therefore, choosing a reputable intermediary with comprehensive import services including international shipping such as SMP GROUP will help customers save time, resources, materials.